Our Registered Manager here at Baines Care Limited has been working within the care profession for over 10 years. We have a team of senior staff consisting of a Deputy Manager, Senior Supervisor and Care Workers. We have this hierarchy in place to ensure that we deliver our care effectively, efficiently and in compliance with the CQC requirements.
We are currently seeking more experienced local Community Multicultural Care Workers to work in the Medway & outer Rural areas with an immediate start.
- All our Care Workers are trained to the highest standards.
- Supervision for Carers is carried out on a monthly basis.
- Carers are monitored closely and spot checks are done regularly.
- Appraisals are also conducted yearly and continuous improvement and training are followed.
- All our team wear company uniform that is embroidered with the company name and logo.
- They will also carry their identification badges at all times displaying their name, photograph and clearly show our office telephone number.
- At Baines Care Limited we have a robust recruitment procedure in place.
- All workers are employed by us directly and are subject to a vetting procedure.
- All applicants will be required to complete an application form.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited in for an interview.
- Once selected a DBS will be conducted and reference checks will be required and requested from their last two employers and further forms will need to be completed.
- Whilst the above is in process induction training and mandatory training is being undertaken.
- All new members of our team will shadow a senior/experienced member of staff and will not work alone until we are satisfied that they are properly trained to our standards.
- A caring and sensitive attitude to the needs of others.
- Self-motivated and well-organised individual.
- Can work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Flexible working hours and hardworking.
- Own use of a vehicle is essential.
- Use of a mobile device is essential.
- We would ideally like applicants to have or be working towards at least an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, but this is not essential as full training will be given for the right applicant.
- If you feel you’ve got what it takes to become a Care Worker please download the application form below, or if you have any questions complete the online form and we will get back to you.
- When we receive any job applications we carefully select the most appropriate candidates based upon their suitability for the role.
- We are always looking for new recruits and we encourage applications from men and women of all ages, from all ethnic groups and with any religious beliefs.